STUDENT/TEAM LEADER CHECKLIST
Follow this simple checklist in order to prepare your team for the World Affairs Challenge. Each person on the team must complete each step. Once you have completed step 1, move on to step 2, and so on. Please do no skip steps. It will help you stay on-track during the months leading to the WAC Event Day. Please note that the list below contains hyperlinks which will take you directly to the resources you need.
HERE WE GO:
1. SAVE THE DATE (on your calendar): MARCH 2nd, 2019
4. Organize team roles with teacher or mentor help (team leader, co-leader, research, etc)
8. Organize your WACtion component and service timeline
9. Rehearse Formal Presentation - get feedback!
10. Take Global Awareness Quiz (February 2019)